Wednesday, September 2, 2009
The Water and Amusement Park
In Peru, we are interested in building more tourist attractions for family's with younger children. We have decided that a joint water and amusement park would attract many people and rake in a good profit. Any other country that us willing to help build the park by donating money, will receive a share of the profits. We have enough fuel oil to power the rides, and copper be infused with metal for the actual ride structure. Any other materials, including metal, would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Brazil. I will be happy to help on the water park. I am willing to donate metal and steel. I am making a resort my self and I was wondering if you would help.
ReplyDeleteI would greatly appreciate your help on the project. Your metal and steel would be very helpful. Would you like to receive a share of profits or would you like to trade your services for fuel oil, copper, gold, or zinc? I will also look at your post about your own resort. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteJamaica speaking here. We would be glad to put some brochures for your amusement park in some of our hotels in exchange for something. We also have lots of coffee and bananas if you would like to trade some oil for those. I also am in need of medical machinery we would be glad to make a deal with you.
ReplyDeleteThis is the Secratary of State for Puerto Rico. We would like to agree to your offer. We'll gladly trade you electronics and food products for your copper, zinc, fuel oil, and gold. I hope that this will work out. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteI accept your offer and i will advertise your water park in my resort. If there is anything you need ask me.
ReplyDelete